Technical Support Engineer
Your main tasks will include:
• Responsible for local Projects technical support;
• Work with R&D team on system upgrading;
• Handle customer complaints of product problems, and follow-up internal improvement countermeasures, fast tracking and facilitating timely closure;
• Customer claims processing and follow-up;
• Customer quality and after-sales agreement review;
• The establishment, maintenance and management of after-sales channels, timely warning and improvement of products with major quality problems;
• Regularly summarize customer complaints, provide quality risk cases, regularly summarize maintenance technology accumulation, and produce maintenance manuals.
What do we need to see from you?
• Bachelor’s degree or above in computer, internet or automation, with around 5 years of related work experience;
• Familiar with Linux and Windows operating system;
• Familiar with database technology (Mysql/Oracle) and database SQL optimization;
• Have good language and expression skills, being good at English and local language;
• Have experience in customer communication.