HR Business Partner
1. Work closely with business line to develop HR strategies, guide the design and implementation of the HR practices.
2. Identify and respond to human resources problems, develop strategy and plans to meet the people related needs.
3. Handle HR projects from end to end, including but not limited to talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, and performance evaluation.
4. Advocate and promote our value, mission, culture and other policies.
1. Minimum bachelor's degree, more than 5 years of working experience in HR domain.
2. Hands-on experience with at least two HR functions, overall knowledge of HR full functions.
3. Self-motivated HR professional with interpersonal skill and problem-solving ability.
4. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, adaptable to changes.