Location: Beijing/Shanghai/Shenzhen/Netherlands/Belgium/Germany/Eastern Europe/Nordic Countries
Your main tasks will include:
• Sell and promote Hanshow products directly or via partners to prospective and existing customers including forecasting, resource allocation, account strategy, other concessions and terms and conditions of the sale.
• Build working relationships with presales, post sales, marketing and product teams in the respective territory to develop joint account plans.
• Develop and execute a territory/account plan to maximize revenue.
• Generate and achieve monthly forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a quarterly basis.
• Participate marketing events to promote Hanshow's solutions.
• Participate weekly progress meetings with overseas team.
What do we need to see from you?
• At least five-year sales experience in retail industry.
• Degree in Computer Sciences, Business, Economics or similar level of knowledge gained through courses and training.
• Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with the line of business representatives.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy.
• Ability to penetrate accounts and represent Hanshow value propositions.
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English and local language.
• Willingness to travel for business needs.